Although it doesn’t look so cute this is my home and in 7 months it’s going to be someone else’s home. But they’ll never have the same memories as Carmen and I.
I got wine hiccups womp
Max Bemis of Say Anything
Sherri Dupree Bemis of Eisley
Fuck I love this so much
"Be Afraid" by Glocca Morrra will forever be me and Carmen’s song.
Moving to L.A. is stressing me out hardcore. 7 months is going to go by so fast. And then what?
- all the dishes she leaves in the living room
- the way she bitches about me never going on litter box duty
- her closet
- her silly loud lough that makes me smile
- our snapchats together
- the fact that I can literally tell her EVERYTHING
- how she pee’s with the door open
- how she comes in my room in her underwear to check herself out in my mirror
- how we watch movies all night
- how she has great beer taste
- how she always tells me I should work out and eat healthier
- the ice cream she buys
Sad because I keep thinking about how we’re not going to live together. What am I going to do without her?